き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마

き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마

き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸き광주출장샵〃ㅋㅏ톡:BOP101〃출장안마〃070 7748 3338〃출장마사〃지/출장서비〃스/출장대행/출장만남/콜걸/24시간출〃장/오피/콜걸

Follow @bestofnailart on Twitter

All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://nailartgallery.nailsmag.com/rss

Rose McGowan Calls Ben Affleck A Liar Over His Harvey Weinstein Statement!

This Harvey Weinstein scandal is so disgusting, a lot of people near him are going to end up with some of it on them.

While it’s only one man being accused of sexual assault, he was allowed to get away with it for years — meaning too many people stood by and did nothing.

Related: Gwyneth Paltrow Says Ex Brad Pitt Confronted Harvey Over Proposition!

While more women are coming out every day with their own stories, some Weinstein collaborators like Meryl Streep and Kevin Smith have said they had no idea.

Ben Affleck was a little late to the game, but he did eventually release a statement on Tuesday saying what he “read this morning” made him sick. He wrote:

Seems like he’s going the route of denying he knew anything about it.

Well, Rose McGowan isn’t letting him get away with that.

Related: Matt Damon DENIES Killing Exposé On Harvey Weinstein!

The actress blasted Ben across social media for his statement, saying she told him very clearly what happened to her:

Presumably she’s referring to a press conference for the only film they did together, Phantoms.

In case you weren’t aware, that film came out in January of 1998, meaning the press for it would have been almost exactly twenty years ago.

And according to Rose, Ben knew before that, as he said he had already confronted him.

All that time…

[Image via Nicky Nelson/Brian To/WENN.]

SNES Classic Edition Is Officially Getting a Restock

Demand for the SNES Classic Edition has been high after selling out instantly online and recently through Amazon’s Treasure Truck Program.

Another chance in acquiring the highly-sought after mini retro video game system will be available this week courtesy of GameStop and its sub-branch ThinkGeek, who have just announced that they have received more in stock.

According to a statement shared by GameSpot, availability at GameStop and ThinkGeek retail locations start today and stores should “have their full allotment by Thursday, October 12, at the latest.”

While you should first call your local store to inquire about availability, both retailers will begin selling the unit online tomorrow, Wednesday, October 11 with the standalone systems priced at $80 USD and bundles to be available as well.

In other news, BlackBerry launches a new keyboard-less motion smartphone.

All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://www.highsnobiety.com/feed/

Malcolm Jenkins Responds to NFL’s Memo Encouraging Players to Stand for Anthem

Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins has responded to a memo NFL commissioner Roger Goodell sent to all 32 NFL teams about discussing a solution to players protesting during the national anthem before games.  

Jenkins said Tuesday whatever the league decides won’t prevent players from making their voices heard for social causes, via ESPN’s Tim McManus:

“I think we’ve seen even over the last year that you can take a player out of the league, you can threaten to do whatever you want to do, that’s not going to deter players from doing what’s right, or doing what they believe is right. You might be able to change the manner in which that looks but I don’t see players stopping their pursuit for justice or equality.”

Ahiza Garcia of CNN Money obtained a copy of Goodell’s memo in which he wrote he would like players to stand during the national anthem.

“It is an important moment in our game,” he said. “We want to honor our flag and our country, and our fans expect that of us.”

Goodell said the NFL cares “deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues,” but controversy around protesting during the national anthem “is a barrier to having honest conversations and making real progress on the underlying issues.”

An NFL spokesman told Garcia that NFL owners will discuss potential changes to the league’s policy regarding the national anthem at its annual meeting next week. 

The NFL does not currently have a mandated rule requiring players to stand or be present during the playing of the national anthem. 

Jenkins has been protesting during the national anthem since 2016 by raising his fist. 

Panoz’s Green4U announces pair of all-electric, 6-door SUVs

Filed under: ,,,,

There’s an eight-door version coming.

Continue reading Panoz’s Green4U announces pair of all-electric, 6-door SUVs

Panoz’s Green4U announces pair of all-electric, 6-door SUVs originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:21:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink |  Email this |  Comments All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://www.autoblog.com/rss.xml

North Korea hacked South’s secret joint US war plans – reports

  • Ruling party politician says data breach occurred in September 2016
  • Leaked documents said to include plans for ‘decapitation’ attacks on Kim

North Korean hackers have stolen hundreds of classified military documents from South Korea, including detailed wartime operational plans involving its US ally, according to a local media report.

Rhee Cheol-hee, a lawmaker for the ruling Democratic party, said the hackers broke into the South’s military network in September last year and gained access to 235 gigabytes of sensitive data, the Chosun Ilbo daily reported.

Continue reading… All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.theguardian.com/theguardian/world/rss