Lean Muscle Recipe: Breakfast Sandwich

Breakfast Sandwich
Juanmonino / Getty

Love Egg McMuffins, but don’t love how unhealthy they are? We hear you. Thankfully, it’s easy to make this low-calorie version at home using low-fat cheese and ham.

Directions: 
Toast muffin, and fry ham in pan before placing it on one half of the muffin.
Fry egg in pan using nonstick cooking spray and place on top of ham.
Top egg with cheese and cover with other muffin half to make breakfast sandwich.

All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://www.muscleandfitness.com/

CBS2 Exclusive: Family Says Body Had To Be Moved Because Of Big Gravestone At Monroe Cemetery

MONROE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — An Orange County cemetery said earlier this month that it was suing a family over the size of their headstone, and now a woman has come forward saying the grave marker’s size has caused her problems too.

As CBS2’s Brian Conybeare reported exclusively Thursday, the woman said the grave marker is so big that it encroached on her father’s plot, and they had to dig up his body and have it moved.

“His little marker was right here,” said Casie Grasso.

Grasso buried her 55-year-old father at the historic Seamanville Cemetery in Monroe in 2014. But the heartache did not end there.

“We went through two years of nothing but grief,” Grasso said. “We’re happy now that he’s in a place where he is and we’re finally able to put him to rest — and we went through this, and it wasn’t fair.”

Grasso said the large gravestone that the cemetery is suing over, and its ornate memorial garden, forced her family to disinter her father’s remains and move him about 25 feet away.

“We weren’t able to put up a headstone, because they actually came over the lines with their rock garden onto his plot,” Grasso said.

The parents of 25-year-old car crash victim Aaron Vays are being sued by the cemetery over the size of the marble headstone, which is 6 inches too tall. The First Presbyterian Church of Monroe is threatening to tear it all down and bill the Vays family for the work – something they tearfully vowed to fight earlier ths month.

“I can’t grieve here,” Polina Vays – the mother of Aaron Vays – said on Nov. 13. “I’m afraid they’re going to come and take the monument down, but to take the monument down they have to take me down first.”

The Vays memorial includes solar-powered lights, a bench, several vases with artificial flowers, and even a bird feeder and birdhouses on a nearby tree an and urn used as an ashtray.

The cemetery rules posted in a mailbox near the entrance clearly state that no artificial decorations are allowed in the 234-year-old graveyard. That rule bans lights, vases, and urns.

“You have to have respect for other people and what the laws are and what the rules are,” Grasso said. “You should abide by them, and none of this would’ve happened”

The Vays family’s attorney said the cemetery “mismarked the gravesites” and that they only found that out while building the monument. They said they have tremendous “sympathy and empathy” for neighboring families.

Grasso said she feels their anguish over possibly having to change a grave marker.

“It’s upsetting. We’ve been through it,” Grasso said. “We had to exhume and move, I understand it, but if they would’ve gone by what the bylaws were, we wouldn’t be here today.”

A judge will likely have to decide what happens to the memorial next.

The church’s attorney told CBS2 that if the Vays family lowers the headstone by 6 inches, it could stay. But the rock garden and other adornments still have to be removed.

All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/feed/

Qualcomm Seeks Import Ban on AT&T and T-Mobile iPhone 8 and iPhone X Models

Qualcomm today announced that it has filed three new patent infringement claims against Apple, accusing the Cupertino company of violating a total of 16 Qualcomm patents with its most recent iPhones, including the iPhone X.



Most of the patents in question cover technologies like carrier aggregation, memory designs, and power management features that are designed help to reduce battery usage, but in one claim, Qualcomm says Apple is using a depth-based image enhancement technique for Portrait mode that violates a Qualcomm patent.






Qualcomm is also filing a new complaint with the United States International Trade Commission (ITC) concerning five of the patents, and it is asking the ITC to ban imports of iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X models that use chips from Intel, aka AT&T and T-Mobile devices in the United States.



The complaint with the ITC follows a previous filing in July that saw Qualcomm ask for an import ban on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models equipped with Intel modem chips, along with some iPad models. Qualcomm has not asked for a ban on iPhones that use Qualcomm LTE chips, with the reasoning that a more limited exclusion order is more likely to be granted.



In the lawsuit, Qualcomm once again says its inventions form the “very core” of “modern mobile communication,” and that without Qualcomm technology, Apple products “would lose much of their consumer appeal.”



Qualcomm is seeking damages in an amount to be proven at trial, a permanent injunction against Apple, and attorneys fees.



Qualcomm’s latest filing follows a countersuit from Apple that was filed earlier this week. Apple claims that Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chips infringe on “at least” eight battery life patents owned by Apple.



The legal battle between Apple and Qualcomm kicked off in January of this year, and it has escalated rapidly over the course of the last several months. It is not clear if the ITC will agree to investigate the claims Qualcomm has made against Apple, but this will be a legal battle that spans several years, so Apple devices are in no danger of being banned anytime soon.


Discuss this article in our forums

Man Who Inspired ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Passes Away

So, so sad…

This past weekend, Anthony Senerchia Jr. — who is considered to have inspired the famous ALS Ice Bucket Challenge — passed away at 46 after battling the illness for 14 years.

The Pelham, New York-native leaves behind his wife, Jeanette Hane Senerchia, and daughter, Taya.

Related: Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!

According to his obituary:

“Anthony will be remembered as a fireball who tried everything in life. He was family oriented, generous and always ready to lend a helping hand. He was a great husband, a proud father, a loving son and a great brother. He will be missed by everyone who knew him.”

In a video from The ALS Association, Senerchia is credited as one of the Ice Bucket Challenge co-founders.

The challenge has helped fund over 150 ongoing research projects, and raised more than $115 million in eight weeks.

[Image via The ALS Association/YouTube.]