ECO3 to embed CloudApps’ Sustainability Cloud into ESOS Services Offering
LONDON – 16th June 2015, CloudApps, the company that delivers increased business performance through the provision of corporate sustainability insight, today announced The ECO3 Partnership as a delivery partner for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS). Under the agreement ECO3 will be adding the CloudApps Sustainability Cloud application as a core part of the delivery of the ECO3 Superior ESOS Performance (SEP) programme.
Eco3 are a leading UK based sustainability, innovation and training consultancy that, through their unique managed service offering, help clients quickly deliver better products and services with lower environmental impact, risk and cost with higher economic and social value.
Eco3 utilise their unique Sustainable Viability Framework, and CloudApps technology, to instil the skills in large and small businesses, to identify and authentically report practical and cost efficient ways to reduce consumption, costs, energy, emissions, waste and risk to promote innovation, resilience, security, growth, profit and good governance.
CloudApps increases organisational performance by enabling, encouraging, enhancing and measuring behavioural change.
CloudApps enables organisations to constantly improve and optimise the performance of people, through the application of intuitive, social and mobile applications. CloudApps’ secure, trusted cloud platform employs game mechanics and expert content to motivate and measure the impact of behavioural change.
Enabling social engagement through nudging and rewarding employees, customers, prospects and partners, CloudApps creates much deeper levels of engagement with organisations. Everyone in the new breed of socially connected enterprise has become “a market of one” and as such constant, evolving dialogue is critical to ensuring that individuals are motivated and driven to excel.
CloudApps is already in use by over 250 customers, including blue-chip organisations such as AMEC, EE, ERM, LeasePlan, The Post Office, British Gas, Sainsbury, Salesforce.com, Sears, Tesco, Thomas Cook and TUI Travel.
For more information go to http://www.sustainability.cloudapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @CloudAppsGlobal
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 07798 735120
About The Eco3 Partnership
The benefits of Partnership For Growth with The Eco3 Partnership:
• Globally recognised reputation, experience and expertise in Sustainable Viability – to optimise value rapidly from day one
• On going training and education – to accelerate opportunities
• Strategy and planning – to embed SV into management and financial reporting
• Internationally recognised technology platform – to automate and speed processes
• Project implementation, energy management, analysis and cost management – how to analyse and understand what’s right and see what’s wrong
• Blended learning solutions (e-learning and classroom) – time and space efficient
• Communications, life cycle accounting and international reporting capabilities – to engage the right stakeholders in the right language to drive value
• Continuous support through a comprehensive ICT infrastructure – develop partnership for growth using our decades of experience, knowledge and capacity without the overheads.
• Sustainable Viability Framework – the 7 Core components unify, align and integrate sustainability into strategic, tactical and organisational level to maximise the opportunities for economic profit
• Energy procurement guidance – we figured this out for you
• Alternative fuels – what’s right for you; not just a fad
• Low energy lighting and controls – use our procurement power and knowledge to keep it effectively efficient
• Combined heat and power initiatives – make sure you’re saving money not spending it.
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://www.responsesource.com/rssfeeds/feed.php?t=p&cat=Business