Customer Companies and Technicians Honored for their Business Growth, Innovation and Transformation with ServiceMax
LONDON, UK – May 15, 2015 — ServiceMax, the field service management solution for a new era of business, today announced the winners of its inaugural MaxChoice Awards at their annual Maximize Conference. The award program recognizes ServiceMax customers who have successfully implemented ServiceMax and are experiencing great success as a result. This year’s recipients have been recognized for their dedication to delivering amazing field service, outstanding contributions to their own companies and generating positive business results, including increased first time fix rates, higher revenue and improved productivity of technicians.
“The growth and impact our customers see from investing in field service is incredible. We hear about customer successes internally all the time, but we thought it was about time we start recognizing them in a more formal way,” said Pam Dodrill, Vice President of Customer Success at ServiceMax. “Our MaxChoice Awards are an opportunity to honor customers who have seen ServiceMax positively impact their businesses and share their successes with the rest of our customer community.”
Categories for the 2015 MaxChoice Awards include:
● Field Technician Team of the Year: Recognizes an individual technician or field service team who has demonstrated outstanding service and use of field service.
● Rookie of the Year: Recognizes outstanding accomplishment for a customer in the first year of implementation.
● Power Award: Recognizes customers who have realized exceptional business results and ROI in the areas of revenue, productivity, and the adoption of field service management strategy for a business unit, department, company-wide or throughout their extended enterprise.
● We Keep the World Running: Recognizes customers whose use of ServiceMax keeps the world running and has become vital or critical to serve their customers.
●Transformation: Recognizes a customer who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in field service and who has been a great advocate of ServiceMax.
Customers recognized in each category include:
● Field Technician Team of the Year: Westmor Industries
● Rookie of the Year: The Nautilus Company and W. Vernon Whiteley
● Power Award: Coca-Cola Enterprises and Zamil CoolCare
● We Keep the World Running: WirelessWerks
● Transformation: Merck Millipore and Luminex Corporation
ServiceMax leads the massive and global industry of field service management software — an $18 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the only provider of complete end-to end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector. ServiceMax goes to every length — from joining technicians on service calls to publishing the industry’s leading online publication — to help customers discover untapped innovation, unleash new revenue streams, drive efficiency, and most importantly delight their end-customer. To learn more, please visit http://www.servicemax.com.
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://www.responsesource.com/rssfeeds/feed.php?t=p&cat=Business