Among other things, microalgae is a potentially valuable source of biofuel. Unfortunately, however, growing it on a large scale can be a rather fussy process, making it less likely to be adopted commercially. Syracuse University Ph.D. candidate Bendy Estime has set out to change that, by developing a new growth medium that makes cultivation and harvesting easier.
.. Continue Reading A majorly better way of growing microalgae?
- Algae could both provide biofuel and clean up wastewater
- Putting the pressure on algae to create biofuel
- OriginOil and Algasol enter algae development deal
- Austrian algae biofuel-production technology to debut in Brazil
- Researchers engineer microbe to make seaweed a cost-effective source of renewable fuel
- Algae to crude oil: Million-year natural process takes minutes in the lab
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag