Each year, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Committee on the Environment (COTE) reveals its 10 most sustainable buildings. Representing some of the best high-profile green architecture you’re likely to see in one place, this year’s selection includes solar-powered schools, super-efficient universities, and a Singaporean hospital that uses 69 percent less energy than its typical US counterpart.
.. Continue Reading Celebrating the very best in sustainable buildings
- Subterranean Polish museum declared World Building of the Year
- OBQ: How could we better today’s buildings by looking to the past?
- Austrian building looks like its namesake – a loaf of bread
- RIBA announces 2015 Stirling Prize Shortlist
- American Institute of Architects highlights the best housing in the US
- Cloud Corridor: High-rise vision for the future of housing in LA
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag