Porsche geeks from the late 1980s will have fond memories of the RUF CTR Yellow Bird. The German tuner took a fairly regular Carrera and, using two gigantic turbochargers, turned it into an absolute rocket. Very few were built, stamping the Yellow Bird in the pantheon of modern classics. Now the legend is back, with a brand-new carbon monocoque and furious twin-turbo engine. Excited? So are we.
.. Continue Reading Classic looks, carbon soul: RUF CTR Yellow Bird flies again
- Turbo meets hybrid to create new flagship Panamera
- Manual gearbox returns to the Porsche 911 GT3
- Practicality and beauty collide to create the Panamera Sport Turismo
- Porsche goes after the purists with 911 R
- Quick spin: Just how Porsche is the Macan S?
- 718 Cayman joins growing ranks of turbo Porsches
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag