ISPO Brandnew Award winner Fiftyten is bringing a modular expedition camper system to Land Cruisers, Hiluxes, Amaroks and other double-cab pickup trucks. Its three-piece cargo and camping system slides a flat bed, canopy and roof tent atop the truck chassis of your choosing, providing a versatile way of hauling gear and sleeping people, adjusted to each individual adventure. Whether you’re setting out for an afternoon of biking or a multi-week expedition across the hinterlands, you’ll be glad to have Fiftyten in your rear-view.
.. Continue Reading Fiftyten’s three-piece truck back hauls cargo and camps in the backcountry
- Review: How does the Honda Ridgeline fare after a two-year hiatus?
- Review: 2017 Ford F-150 showcases modern automotive innovation
- Ford releases race-ready, adrenaline-pumping Ranger Raptor off-roader
- 2019 Ram 1500 pickup growls into Detroit for NAIAS 2018 debut
- Go Fast puts a little Baja engineering into its pop-top pickup campers
- Kitted out modular house can unfold in eight minutes
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag