Throughout 2017, we experienced many a vivid daydream of dunking into cool, crystal-clear waters to test out the very latest in technology. And not the IP68 rating of the new Galaxy S8, but one of the fast, wild water sport innovations that splashed onto the scene. It was a year that saw high-flying hydrofoils make the big step down from boats to smaller boards and bikes (yes, bikes) and new water toy debuts ranging from personal submarines fit for James Bond to underwater propulsion systems slapped on like a smartwatch. Here are our favorites.
.. Continue Reading Human- and high-powered water toys that made a splash in 2017
- Best of 2017
- electric surfboards
- Triton Submarines
- The Neyk submarine: Does this “subaquatic luxury jet” hold water?
- Rising tide: Submarines and the future of undersea warfare
- Royal Navy looks to nature for futuristic sub concepts
- Boeing’s Echo Voyager deep water robotic sub goes to sea
- Video: Underwater flight in the DeepFlight Dragon
- Mystery of Civil War sub’s sinking may be solved
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag