Ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has kept busy since his 2014 retirement – and we don’t just mean buying the LA Clippers. His latest project, USAFacts, went live online today in beta form. The site and its reports present a comprehensive set of data that tracks the spending of US government money from source to outcome.
.. Continue Reading Steve Ballmer’s new initiative: Gathering data on Uncle Sam’s spending
- US Senate votes to allow ISPs to sell your web browsing history
- Zoltan Istvan on transhumanism, politics and why the human body has to go
- What is Net Neutrality and is it important?
- How will the White House hand over the President’s official social media accounts?
- Should companies be forced to build encryption backdoors into services?
- Paypal founder invests in floating autonomous cities
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag