We’re all familiar with four dimensions – height, width, depth and time – but according to theoretical physics, the universe could be composed of as many as 11 dimensions. If you have a hard time wrapping your head around how those extra dimensions could possibly work, we’ve got news for you: your brain regularly makes use of these 11 dimensions to process information, according to a new study by the EPFL in Switzerland.
.. Continue Reading The brain may learn by building 11-dimensional “sandcastles”
- Simple blood test points doctors towards best drug to treat depression
- Study shows short- and long-term memories form simultaneously
- MIT’s dopamine-tracker is built for long-term reward
- Sending rats to sleep sheds light on brain circuitry
- Can stimulating the brain make us fall in love?
- Light sculpting technique records neurons firing inside a mouse’s brain
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag