Eleven plaintiffs have banded together to sue the Department of Homeland Security with the help of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), arguing that the current policies around border officers searching the electronic devices of US citizens are unconstitutional invasions of privacy.
.. Continue Reading US government sued over warrantless phone and laptop border searches
- How will the White House hand over the President’s official social media accounts?
- What is Net Neutrality and is it important?
- The United States Space Corps wants you …
- Should companies be forced to build encryption backdoors into services?
- Steve Ballmer’s new initiative: Gathering data on Uncle Sam’s spending
- Proposal puts UK parliament in a bubble on the river for refurbishment project
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag