Even in the US, where station wagons are anything but objects of desire, the Volvo V90 is, quite simply, a damn sexy family hauler. With a starting price of US$52K, it’s not for everyone, though. The all-new Volvo V60 follows the V90’s styling and SPA-platformed construction closely, offering a smaller, more affordable Volvo estate with sleek lines and Thor’s hammer eyes. It also benefits from Volvo’s leadership in safety, technology and subscription-based purchasing.
.. Continue Reading Volvo moves its sleek, sexy wagon design down the line with all-new V60
- Volvo veers into mud and snow with V90 Cross Country
- Review: Volvo hits home with 2016 Volvo S60 and V60
- Is Volvo’s new V90 the antidote to the modern obsession with SUVs?
- Jaguar goes long with the new XF Sportbrake wagon
- Hyundai continues to charge with i30 Tourer
- BMW 5 Series Touring cuts through the madding SUV crowd
All images and written content is property of the listed RSS FEED if you would like more on this story and images please click the listed feed. http://feeds.feedblitz.com/Gizmag