Microsoft is rolling out yet another new Windows 10 build for Insiders in the Fast ring today, featuring yet more bug fixes and under the hood improvements.
What’s improved for PC?
- We fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
What’s improved for Mobile?
- We fixed the bug causing a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store) and also preventing any app updates from the Store from working. Thank you all for sending us feedback around this.
- We fixed the bug causing background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Background tasks should be working again as expected and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive again.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
- Speech Packs should download and install normally.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders with certain cars resulting in connection failures after pairing Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue where replacing the default APN for LTE on the phone wouldn’t work.